To date, more than 70 poems have appeared in publications in Ireland, the UK, Canada, the US and India:
- The Galway Review (2013)
- Poems from Conﬂicted Hearts – An Anthology (Tayen Lane Publishing 2014)
- Literature Today – Volume 2 (Dr Deepak & Dr Pradeep Chaswal 2015)
- JuxtaProse Literary Magazine
- Ropes 2105 (NUI Galway’s Literary Journal)
- Indus Streams Magazine
- Kerrill’s Journal 2015
- Spontaneity Magazine (Issue 8)
- Scarlet Leaf Review (2016)
- The Paragon Journal
- Literature Today – Vol 5 (2016)
- NY Literary Magazine’s ECHOES Anthology (2016)
- Observant Observings (Tayen Lane 2014), my first poetry collection was nominated for the Griffin Poetry Prize 2015 and is available online and in bookshops.
My short stories appeared in The Nottingham Review (Issue 2) and One Hundred Voices (Centum Press, 2016) also articles concerning illness, anti-bullying and varying viewpoints have been published in newsprint and my regular column Musings from her Couch can be read in the magazine Athenry News and Views.
Finally, a motivational article to pupils of my high school, prior to my visit and poetry reading in 2014 can be viewed here